пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

chile rellano recipe




God, i feel like shit. Seriously, iapos;m probably going to die. Iapos;m 144.8. Thatapos;s nice. Iapos;m on my way to being 140 by monday�horray. So today, i had a bowl .. Or two.. Or three of cheerios and a banana for breakfast. For lunch, i ate. And ate and ate. I was at home. So i ate. Then i threw it up.. Well most of it, i think (its all a blur). Then i ate sommore. Then i threw it up again. Then i was just exhausted.
then at dinner i ate and ate and ate. I swear i ate a whole� horse. Tofu nuggets, salad, mashed potatoes and apple juice. I sure ate my fair share of it. It was exhausting. Then after dinner, i had a severe pain. It hurt so bad. It was all over my chest and stomach, and it felt like something was ready to explode. It was a really weird feeling- iapos;d never felt something like that before. I hope iapos;m okya. I dont want to die. I want to be skinny first. And i will be. Just watch.
i will probs go to bed really early tonight.. Again. The last two nights iapos;ve gone to bed at 8.30 and 9.15..
i skipped basektball practise today to throw up.
what the fuck is wrong with me.
chile rellano recipe, chile rellano recipes, chile rellanos, chile rellanos recipe.



Комментариев нет: