суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

denise richards naked pic




I stand by my withch point of view, without the devil worship crap, sataniasm etc, witches were people who understood people, had ways of healing that werenapos;t writtem down.
When it comes to writing things down. This is my Diary......Sorry I donapos;t see the importance of writing down manually how many grams of certain foods I eat. Take it further, take the weight of each crap I take, compress it under certain pounds of pressure, scientifically, then messure its tensile strenght. The othe messure of softness I forget, "when you drop something under controlelled condition" then you measure indentation./....

Hmmm not a Witch (in the good sense) driveway/compass/pentagram.................and no Rowan trees in sight........ M is a Witch
Syr/

dayton local news ohio, denise richards naked pic.



Комментариев нет: